Are you working from home? Do you need to find a well-located and quiet work environment to work in Sydney?
Do you need to organise a local Sydney retreat for a night or two?
We have researched some of the top 5 Sydney Workcation Escapes for you that will provide you with:
- a good location
- close by to restaurants and bars
- close to supermarkets
- close to transport if required
- good Wifi
- good traveller references
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure for more information. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases (if applicable).Related Reading: Top 24 Sydney Tours
- 1 Luxury Sydney Escape – CBD
- 2 Luxury Coastal Escape Bondi Beach
- 3 Luxury 5 Star Sydney Harbour Escape
- 4 Absolutely Perfect Escape in Darling Harbour
- 5 Luxury Escape in CBD – Martin Place
- 6 Popular Sydney Local Tours and Experiences
- 7 Air Travel Within Australia
Luxury Sydney Escape – CBD
- Stunning harbour views
- Pampered Pets Program
- 75 Deluxe Rooms
- 8 Executive Rooms
- 11x 1 bedroom suites
- 1 x 2 bedroom apartment
- 1 x Observatory Suite
- Observatory Bar
- Afternoon Tea by Wedgewood Monday to Sunday from 11 am to 5pm
- Kitchens on Kent
- Day Spa by Chuan
- Health Club
- Swimming Pool
“Langham Sydney was amazing!
- Great stay. The staff are the reason we stay at the Langham Sydney! Truly perfect! The facilities and dining areas had a great atmosphere. We didn’t get a chance to use the pool but next time 100%! Still next time Langham. Thank you!”
Luxury Coastal Escape Bondi Beach
What a location on the famous Bondi Beach. You will not want to leave!
Latest Traveller Review:
I jetted to the QT Bondi for a mini-vacay by the beach. The staff were charming, so informative, helpful and flexible with our needs. It was a really hot day and they had the room nice and cool for us upon arrival, and it is all the little touches that really made our stay so spesh.
Kevin Murphy bathroom products, great view and location so you can walk to everywhere you could imagine, the styling was modern and fresh and so clean, and the minibar delivered. I particularly liked the ready-made cocktails so I could treat myself before I headed out for dinner. Our room even had a washing machine, which would be perfect for a business stay too. Plus I found out they have dog-friendly rooms so I can’t wait to come back with my pooch.
Thanks for looking after me QT Bondi, I left with my cup full!
6 Beach Road Bondi
- Rooms: Deluxe King, QT King, QT Gould Suite, QT Atrium Suite
- Free Wifi
- In-room movies and cable TV
- Concierge Desk
- Wheelchair access
- Self-parking $49 per night
- Complimentary use of the Speedo Fitness Club
Luxury 5 Star Sydney Harbour Escape
Definitely the best views in Sydney, the Park Hyatt ticks all the boxes!
- Rooms: King Deluxe, King Bed with Harbour Views, King Bed with Opera House Views, King Bed with Opera House Views Deluxe, King Bed with Opera House Views Premium, Twin Rooms, Twin rooms with Harbour views, Twin Rooms with Opera House Views
- Suites: Quay Suite, Cove Suite, Rooftop Suite, Harbour Suite, Opera Suite, Sydney Suite
- Room service
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Digital Key
- Digital Check-In
- Business Services
- Meeting facilities
Living Room – 12 pm to 9 pm
- Breakfast Monday to Saturday from 7 am to 10.30 am Sunday from 7 am to 11 am
- Lunch Thursday and Friday from 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm Saturday and Sunday 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- Dinner Wednesday to Saturday from 6 pm to 9.30 pm
The Bar open from Thursday to Saturday 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm
Absolutely Perfect Escape in Darling Harbour
For French Luxury and French Cuisine in the heart of Sydney head to the Sofitel at Darling Harbour. Such a great location to enjoy the delights of Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, The Rocks and the CBD.
Very quick and efficient service, staff are very friendly and welcoming, club Millésime was great and the wait staff were helpful especially Elmo. We will definitely be rebooking for our next weekend away.
- 590 rooms and suites with views
- Infinity pool
- Wifi Internet Access
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Atelier by Sofitel Lunch Thursdays to Sundays Dinner Thursdays to Sunday
- Champagne Bar Lunch Thursdays to Sundays Dinner Thursdays to Sunday
- Le Rivage Pool Bar Saturday and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm
Luxury Escape in CBD – Martin Place
1 Martin Place Sydney
Latest Guest Review
This really is a beautiful hotel. We knew it as the old Westin, however, the Fullerton has bought an extra layer of excellence to the hotel. The location is perfect, the architecture astounding and the service is second to none. We would highly recommend a stay here whenever we are in Sydney.
- Rooms: Superior, Deluxe, Deluxe Suites, Executive Suites, Heritage Long Suite, Martin Place Suite
- Accommodation suitable for corporate travellers and families
- Contemporary styled rooms in the high rise building
- Classically styled rooms in the heritage building
- The Bar – Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 9.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 10.00 pm, Saturday 10.00 am to 10.00 pm, Sunday 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
- The Place – Breakfast Monday to Sunday 7.00 am to 11.00 am, Lunch Tuesday to Saturday 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm Dinner Thursday to Saturday 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm